- Platform: Xbox One
- Media: Console
- Item Quantity: 1
Xbox One 500GB Console with Kinect
|Price:||£239.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Get the family up and moving with the Xbox One with Kinect Bundle
- Command your Xbox and TV with your voice
- Instantly switch between your games, live TV, and apps
- Make Skype calls in HD on your TV
- Broadcast gameplay live with picture-in-picture using the Twitch app
- Work out smarter with Xbox Fitness
Amazon's got you covered
To protect your device if it's lost or stolen and ensure that it will be returned to you if found by police, we will automatically take these actions for all devices dispatched from, and sold by Amazon, without sharing any of your personal information:
• Register its serial number on the National Mobile Property Register used by the UK Police forces, so the police can help you get it back.
• Register its serial number on CheckMEND, a database used by over 9,000 2nd hand traders, pawnbrokers and recyclers making it easy to locate in case it's ever resold.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Get the family up and moving with the Xbox One with Kinect Console. Command your Xbox and TV with your voice, make Skype calls in HD on your TV, and play full-body games where you are the controller. You can even broadcast your gameplay live with picture-in-picture using the Twitch app.
From the manufacturer
Kinect has been completely re-engineered to take full advantage of all that Xbox One can do. Its unparalleled voice, vision, and motion technology lets you reach into games and entertainment like never before.
Xbox One wireless controller
The Xbox wireless gaming controller just got better with over 40 technology innovations. New Impulse Triggers deliver precise fingertip feedback for more realistic experiences.
The gold standard
Use your 14 day Xbox Live Gold membership to get in on all the multiplayer action, as well as all of the other benefits that Xbox Live Gold membership brings, including free games, and discounts with Deals with Gold.
Xbox One chat headset
Keep your in-game communications crisp with the Xbox One Chat Headset. Hear friends and foes in crystal-clear digital audio. The Chat Headset is designed for comfort during long gaming sessions.
Jump ahead with Xbox One
There’s only one place to play the best exclusives and biggest blockbusters this year, like Halo 5: Guardians, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Forza Motorsport 6. Experience the most advanced multiplayer on Xbox Live, powered by hundreds of thousands of servers that maximize performance. Quickly switch between games, live TV, and apps. And instantly resume your game where you left off.*
The best exclusives and biggest blockbusters*
- The only one where you can play Halo 5: Guardians, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Forza Motorsport 6 this year
- The only one where you can play your Xbox 360 games on Xbox One
- The only one where you can play upcoming EA games for a limited time before they’re released
- The only one with Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Fable Legends and Quantum Break
Xbox Live – the world’s premier gaming community*
- The one with the most advanced multiplayer for you and your friends
- Powered by hundreds of thousands of servers that maximize performance and reduce lag and cheating
- The only one where you can connect with friends and play across Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs.
- The only one with a player-powered reputation system for a better experience
Games plus Entertainment*
- The one where you can quickly switch back-and-forth between games, live TV, and apps
- The only one where you can receive multiplayer invites while watching live TV, Netflix, and Blu-ray movies
- The one with Skype and EA Access, and other popular apps like Twitch, iPlayer and YouTube
- The only one with the OneGuide, a personalised entertainment guide across live TV, apps and more
- The only one that lets you snap a live stream or tutorial alongside your game
Advanced technology that keeps getting better*
- The one where you can pause your game and instantly resume where you left off
- The only one where you can stream your Xbox One games to a Windows 10 PC or tablet in your home
- Get new features and enhancements all the time, with more than one hundred added since launch.
- The one with the industry leading controller and revolutionary Kinect technology
Play Xbox 360 games on Xbox One
Play Xbox 360 games on Xbox One
Xbox One is now the best place to play a growing library of your Xbox 360 games. Experience both generations of games on one console, including digital and disc-based titles. Keep your game saves, add-ons, achievements, and Gamerscore. And with Xbox Live Gold, play multiplayer games with friends no matter which Xbox console they’re on. Enjoy the greatest games lineup in Xbox history — exclusively on Xbox One.
Works with disc-based and digital
Not only is backward compatibility one of the most-requested fan features, it is also part of our vision to provide gaming without limits, so you can get more out of the investment you’ve made in your game collection, and your games library is not limited to just one device.
Play against friends
At launch, Xbox One owners will be able to play Xbox 360 titles with their friends no matter which console they’re on. Xbox One and Xbox 360 gamers can play the same game at the same time, against each other.
Progress comes with you
Don't worry about stopping a game on your Xbox One and moving to an Xbox 360, or vice versa. You can keep all your previously-saved files, game add-ons, and hard-won achievements and take them with you whether you are playing on Xbox One or Xbox 360.
*Compared to other current generation video game consoles. Advanced TV hardware required. Initial set-up, updates, and some games and features require broadband internet; ISP fees apply. Xbox Live available on Xbox One and Xbox 360. Online multiplayer requires Xbox Live Gold (sold separately). Games and media content sold separately. Halo 5: Guardians coming fall 2015, Rise of the Tomb Raider and Forza Motorsport coming late 2015.
*Halo 5: Guardians coming fall 2015; Rise of the Tomb Raider, Forza Motorsport 6, Fable Legends, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition coming late 2015; Quantum Break coming first half of 2016; all sold separately. EA Access requires paid subscription, sold separately; see www.ea.com/eaaccess for details. Xbox Live Gold (sold separately) also required to access certain vault title online features. Conditions and restrictions apply. Xbox One Backward Compatibility feature works with select Xbox 360 games, see http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatability. Xbox 360 accessories and Kinect, and games requiring those accessories, are not compatible with Xbox One consoles. Xbox Live and broadband internet required for initial download of game to console. Xbox Live Gold required for online multiplayer (sold separately). Beta preview program has limited functionality and only supports select Xbox 360 digital games. Games sold separately.
*Compared to other current generation video game consoles. Xbox Live is available on Xbox One and Xbox 360. Online multiplayer requires Xbox Live Gold (sold separately). In-home streaming to Windows 10 PCs and cross-device play between Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs coming soon. Limited number of games available in 2015 support cross-device play; additional games to follow.
*Compared to other current generation video game consoles. Advanced TV hardware and broadband internet required; ISP fees apply. Skype video calls require Kinect for Xbox One. Xbox Live available on Xbox One and Xbox 360. App-provider specific paid subscriptions and/or additional requirements apply for some Xbox Live features.
*Compared to other current generation video game consoles. Advanced TV hardware required. Initial set-up, updates, and some games and features require broadband internet (ISP fees apply). In-home streaming to Windows 10 PCs coming soon.
*Xbox One Backward Compatibility feature works with select Xbox 360 games, see http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatability. Xbox 360 accessories and Kinect, and games requiring those accessories, are not compatible with Xbox One consoles. Xbox Live and broadband internet required for initial download of game to console. Xbox Live Gold required for online multiplayer (sold separately). Beta preview program has limited functionality and only supports select Xbox 360 digital games. Games sold separately.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Before my purchase I did think about the future for both consoles and which will suite my needs for the long run better as both consoles are at a similar price range. This is where ONE excelled and was decided for me! Using the PS4 seemed a nice system, but nothing really impressive with its okay selection of functions/features and UI(though much improved over PS3). It was when experienced the ONE it actually dawned on me that it was a better console that will serve me better over the years. I also asked myself is the ONE worth the sacrifice with its better(listed below) features for a small graphical improvement of PS4? With ONE now being improved on the graphical end recently this could become even a lesser issue, or not. ONE just felt a far more exciting system that I found missing from the PS4 from my experience with both consoles. It was the below following ONE features the opted me to buy it:
* Control options and choice of control with the ability using voice/gesture/joypad or all 3.
* A much better and fluid integrated UI with better innovation using the UI.
* Much more and better media and apps availability.
* ONE does seem to have a more exciting system evolution prospect with online, cloud use and that's not just for gaming. Cross platform/smartglass/gaming share across mobiles/tablets/pc/friends and family. Kinect, internet, media, new features added..etc.
* Kienct - its functions can be really useful and handy.
* Social sharing/communication/matching players and gaming online events are excellent and simple.
* Ability to stream photos/video/music from NAS drive.
* Much better and stable online gaming and matching.
* Play a game, then leaving the game, then come back at the exact same spot you left it at any time, even when the cosole is switched off or going to other apps.
* Skype people or receive even when playing/using console.
* Do two things at once onscreen.
* Kinect is really useful(though not always perfect) and voice commands can become very handy. Loved switching games, searching Bing for movies/music/games, switching apps, Skyping, rwnd/fwrd/pausing music and movies..etc. Soon will be able to order pizza's too!
* Cloud use for games as seen on Forza/Titan Fall/Forza Horizon 2.
* A HDMI input which works wonderfully with what ever you put into it. I used it for my Satellite feed which is integrated into the console allowing the ability for the console to select/remind/update/inform you on you viewing habits and the ability to switch between gaming and other apps/tv - very handy while waiting for online games to start.
* Ability to switch to any game or app by using voice.
* Order Pizza using Kinect(soon).
* DLNA enable media
* Customize Homescree/Tiles with achievement/you own photos
* Fitness using Kinect which keeps track of your body mass and heart rate.
It's the above that I found ONE very easily surpassed PS4 in innovation. One did give me the impression of a more exciting console evolving future that's both great for gaming and non gaming which I felt was missing on PS4... Before my decision. did ask myself experiencing both consoles 'What really offers a better and more exciting future ?' - Is it PS4 with its minor(at times) better graphics, even though most won't even notice ! Or is it a system that has better online, apps and media, cloud use for gaming nan non gaming, faster better UI, more options with functions and control, Kinect, HDMI input, better social and communication for gaming and non gaming ?.. For me it was my experience with One that seemed a better and more exciting purchase for its worth rather then extra pixels which again I believe most won't even care about, or even notice!