- Product Dimensions: 1.4 x 1.4 x 5 cm ; 744 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 762 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: LR6P32F/10
- ASIN: B003XQEJWS
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 6 Feb. 2011
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (307 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,921 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
32 Pack (16 + 16 FREE) of Philips AA Cell LR6 MN1500 Alkaline Batteries Powerlife Extra Value Multipack
|Price:||£7.49 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Powers all devices with high energy consumption
- Alkaline batteries are 6 times better than average Zinc Carbon batteries
- The battery is ready for use up to 5 years
- Philips alkaline batteries contain 0% cadmium, mercury and lead
- More Power, More Life
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Powers all high energy consuming devices
More Power More Life
Your electronic products today, like electronic toys and portable audio, are more thirsty for power than ever. Keep them running longer with PowerLife Alkaline.
- Alkaline technology is ideal for energy-hungry devices
- Alkaline batteries are 6 x better than average Zinc Carbon
- Complete range which means a battery for every need
- The battery remains fresh for use for up to 5 years
Ease of Use
- Easy-to-understand language-free user instructions
- Philips Alkaline batteries contain 0% Cadmium, Mercury, Lead
Battery technology: Alkaline
Battery type: AA
Battery voltage: 1.5 V
Colour of product: Red
Depth: 14 mm
Height: 50 mm
Package dimensions (WxDxH): 224 x 15 x 52 mm
Weight: 742.4 g
Width: 14 mm
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
A pretty good buy, even at their price now.
At less than £10 for 32, these alkaline AA batteries are excellent value. They are so much cheaper than local shop prices.
I find they last just as well as the Duracell equivalent and work well in most devices without a high current drain (when you should be using Li-lon batteries anyway). They seem to have a good shelf life too.
I am very pleased with my purchase.
When it comes to TV remotes and door bells Im sure the super cheap ones are ok, but I needed these in some Solar Power generation sensors and the super cheap ones either didn't last long or didn't work at all.
As soon as I used these batteries instead they all worked perfectly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Can't really say much about batteries, they either work or they don't. These work - they're cheap so they won't run high-power gadgets for long. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Joe Slow
Rubbish, didn't last very long at all, would never buy again, too many better options out there.Published 5 months ago by PsyaNyde
Very happy, I received some extra batteries, all in neat packaging easy to store.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer