Philips Nivea for Men HS800/04 Anti-Irritation Moisturising Shaving Conditioner Balm Re-Fill Can (3 Pack)
|Price:||£25.22 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Refill can for use with Philips Nivea For Men shavers
- Enriched with Natural MICRO Tec to soothe and moisturise your skin while shaving
- Enables superior gliding
- Each can contains enough conditioner for three months of shaving (under regular-use conditions)
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Nivea for Men Shaving Lotion Balm for Philips Coolskin shavers. This 75ml bottle of moisturising and soothing Nivea shaving balm is suitable for refilling any Philips Coolskin HS8000 Series Shavers.
The balm delivers intense levels of long lasting moisture, with Chamomile that soothes the skin and prevents irritation while you're shaving. Your blade will glide easier over the skin that will benefit further from the additives vitamin E and provitamin B5 in the Philips HS800 shaving balm.
For use with the following Philips shavers - HS8020, HS8060, HS8040, HQ5620, HQ6707, HQ7742, HQ7782.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Easy for my husband to use with no mess, takes less time for him to have a good shave.Published 3 months ago by This is a fantastic game, gets very addictive though,