Jagwire Road Pro Brake/Gear Kit
|Price:||£28.62 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£4.37 (13%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Complete cable kit to replace brake and gear
- Comes with all the fittings, ferrules and cable ends
- For more than 20 years, Jagwire has pioneered new territory in manufacturing high performance control systems
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Available in several colours, Jagwire Road Pro kits are the ideal way to bring your style to your bike, all while improving performance and durability. Teflon coated cables used with Jagwire's slick-lube liners reduces friction while Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing delivers smooth and powerful braking performance. And with all needed parts included, Jagwire Road Pro kits are easy to install and set to deliver miles of smooth and durable performance.
Set of Cables
From the manufacturer
Jagwire Kit Road Pro Brake/Gear
- Pro level polished cables combined with slick-lube liners offer enhanced shifting precision and long-lasting performance.
- All parts needed for a complete shift cable/housing install on road are included.
- Pro Shift kits are available in 10 colours and finishes.
- XL Kits provide longer housing and cables for large frames or full-housing.
Jagwire Pro Shift kits deliver enhanced performance and style. New Pro level polished cables used with slick-lube liners dramatically reduce friction giving you improved shifting precision and long-lasting performance. The innovative braided strand construction used in the housing is significantly lighter weight than traditional, linear strand shift housing. And with all needed parts included for both road and mountain systems, our Pro Shift kits are quick and easy to install.
Teflon coated cables used with our slick-lube liners dramatically reduces friction while Kevlar reinforced, compression less brake housing delivers smooth, powerful braking performance. And with all needed parts included, our Road Pro XL kits are easy to install and set to deliver miles of smooth, durable performance.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Cables are easy to cut, if used with the correct cutters (such as the Park Tools CN10C or Knipex version).
These cables have very very little stretch in them, i have had these cables on my bike for 8 months now, and have not had to worry about re-indexing my gears or anything
All bits ferrules included.
The action is smooth as silk and the construction is premium.
These seriously look good - and function superbly.
Now why 3 stars? If I had a bike with STI aero levers thee would get 4 stars - why? Because the instructions aren't very good. They're vague and long winded and not well illustrated.
Now I had to knock another star off as these are NOT suitable for classic road bikes with non aero levers.
The cable simply is not long enough to go from the lever across the top tube to the rear brake. So avoid if you have such a bike.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
The instructions are fairly clear for the novice and the quality of the...Read more
The pop connectors especially seem to work much better than the standard Shimano...Read more