- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Bodymax CF485 Heavy Power Rack
|Price:||£339.00 FREE UK delivery.|
- Heavy duty frame - L137cm x W120cm H216cm
- Adjustable Spotter Bars & Anti Slip Feet
- 363kg/800lbs capacity - great for shrugs, squats, chest, shoulder press & more
- Comes with Narrow and Wide grip chinning bar
- Add a weight bench for even more versatility
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Bodymax CF485 Power Rack is a strong, robust multi purpose rack for use in your home gym. Multi-position bar hooks for work both inside and on the outside at the front of the power cage. Adjustable spotter bars and multi position chin up bar complete the package. Excellent looking, excellent value for money. Please note the Bodymax CF485 is only compatible with 7ft weights bars (not 6ft bars).
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The build was very quick especially as I had a friend help. As soon as we started putting the rack together I knew I’d bought the right product. All the components including J Hooks are really heavy duty and you are supplied with locking nuts which was another tick for me.
Once built there isn’t a great deal to say except the rack fully meets expectations, it feels secure when performing chin ups and I am completely confident that it will exceed any weight requirements I have for it. So far I have had 100Kgs on the J Hooks with no problems.
The spotter bars and J Hooks are topped with Rubber which is useful in reducing noise and preventing marks. A great product and I would recommend to anyone considering building a home gym.
Next additions for me will be the Pulley and dip attachments along with a suspension trainer which I’ll attach to the rack.