- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Gold Metal Aviator Sunglasses, Brown Lense, With Drawstring Pouch, Mens, Womens, Unisex Full UV 400
|Price:||£6.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 100% UV 400 Protection, Category 3 Lens
- EU 89/686/EEC, Pr-EN1836:2005A1:2007
- Unisex Design, Gold Metal Frame, Green Lens
- Temple to Temple=130mm/Arm Length=120mm/Frame Height=50mm
- Includes Free Drawsting Pouch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Get the latest fashion look with a gold metal frame aviator sunglasses with a brown lens. They are CE marked and meet all E.U. standards. Please view our storefront for a wide range of fashion choice.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look cool and for the price a good buy. Great as a spare pair or even mainPublished 13 months ago by CanalGordy
Awful glasses..,.so cheap and nasty.. Arrived broken so not worn and put straight in the bin. Would not buy again.Published 16 months ago by Steve-O Davis
Two pairs purchased. Two pairs sent in cardboard envelope. Two pairs received bent and twisted!Published 17 months ago by LJ