- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £3.90 UK delivery
Bresser Full HD (1080p) USB 2.0 Microscope Telescope camera with various adapters
|You Save:||£3.00 (5%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Full HD camera for telescopes and microscopes
- CMOS sensor, resolution 1920 x 1080 (Full HD). USB 2.0
- Multilanguage software, Win 7 / 8 / 10 compatible
- Fits various microscopes and telescopes
- Camera module incl. dust cap; USB-cable; Software CD, language versions German, English, French, Turkish, Russian, Polish,
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Eyepiece camera with resolution 1920x1080 pixels (Full HD); Includes different adapters for various microscopes as well as capturing software compatible with Win 7 / 8 / 10. With this camera you can capture images and video, and document your microscope observations or share it with others. Ideal for hobby, school and work.
Camera module incl. dust cap; USB-cable; Software CD, language versions German, English, French, Turkish, Russian, Polish, Indonesian, Chinese; Adapters 30mm, 30,5mm, 31,7mm (31,7mm with locking screw)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:04 Mins|
|Length: 1:55 Mins|
The video you see here is just the camera plugged straight into the eyepiece hole.
There are several different shots in the 2 minute video. For some reason, the first shots is jerky and flashes a little, after 30 seconds the second shot is smoother. Excuse the shakiness - a clear night but very windy up on the hill.
Video was taken in mid-Wales on 10th February 2017.
WARNING! While video that you take seems to autosave, images don't, and must be saved on at a time.
Don't spend an hour getting frostbite only to find ALL your images from the night vanished when you closed the laptop... RTFM!
As a bonus (which doesn't affect my rating) I bought this on the Amazon "Big Thanks £10 off" day, so got it for £41. Well pleased!
Talking of money, this video is what you get for £140 (£99 for scope from another place and £40 for the camera). Well worth the money to excite the interest of a young person.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent product using this with a celestron 70 telescope and I've managed to take some great picturesPublished 17 days ago by AndyS