- Actors: Kelsey Grammer, Wayne Allwine, Russi Taylor, Tony Anselmo, Diane Michelle
- Directors: Alex Mann, Bill Speers, Bradley Raymond, Jun Falkenstein, Toby Shelton
- Writers: Alex Mann, Carter Crocker, Charlie Cohen
- Format: PAL
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English, German
- Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 - 1.78:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: U
- Studio: Walt Disney Studios HE
- DVD Release Date: 17 Nov. 2003
- Run Time: 70 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (185 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B0000CAPUW
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,191 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas [DVD]
|Additional DVD options||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Mickey and chums return for an all-new, festive feature. Minnie and Mickey recall a magical Christmas when they each gave up something important for the other's sake, while Donald Duck's nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie remember when Christmas nearly turned into a disaster!
Donald Duck's nephews learn why holidays come once a year, Goofy and son discover the spirit of Santa, and Mickey and Minnie re-enact a classic tale of giving in this holiday offering. Kelsey Grammer (TV's Frasier) narrates as Donald hosts Christmas at his house, complete with an egg and pancake breakfast, a sledge for each duckling in the closet, and Daisy under the mistletoe. But the celebration gets old fast when the boys' wish for Christmas every day comes true. Next up, Goofy's son wonders whether there is a Santa after the villainous Pete tells him there's not and he catches Dad impersonating the portly gift-giver. Goofy demonstrates the spirit of giving by taking a meal and presents to less-fortunate neighbours and, many Goofy-style mishaps later, father and son have a surprise visitor. In the third story, the mouse lovebirds give an updated spin to O. Henry's "The Gift of the Magi", with Minnie having the heirloom watch with no chain and Mickey a harmonica with no case. This trio of Christmas stories adds up to an hour of heartfelt fun, capped off by the gang singing "Jingle Bells". Perfect holiday cheer for those aged 4 and over. --Kimberly Heinrichs --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
The first is about Donald's Christmas, when his three nephews wish it was Christmas every day. their wish comes true, and at the ands of the story they realise what the true meaning of Christmas is about.
The second is about Goofys Christmas. When Pete, their next door neighbour tells Goofy's son that Santa isnt real, he starts to think that there might not be a santa. this film is about Goofy trying to prove that there is a Santa for those who believe.
The third is a film about Mickey and Minnie mouse. They both have very low paying jobs so they each sell a valuable possesion of theirs to buy each other a present. Mickey sells his harmonica and minnie sells her gold watch. they both realise that just being with each other on Christmas is the best present you can give.