- Actors: Shahrukh Khan, Madhuri Dixit, Amrish Puri, Salim Ghouse
- Directors: Rakesh Roshan
- Format: Colour, DVD-Video, Import, PAL
- Language: Hindi
- Subtitles: English
- Dubbed: Hindi
- Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 - 1.33:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: 18
- Studio: Eros
- DVD Release Date: 19 April 2004
- Run Time: 160 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B000CGYMPQ
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 165,881 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The story of 'Koyla' is set against the background of coal mines. Raja (Amrish Puri) is the supreme emperor. The innocent people look up to Raja but are unaware that he and his brother Brijwa (Salim Ghouse) secretly terrorize, kill and rape those very people.
Top customer reviews
Movie is another action-romantic flic in the Bollywood tradition.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I don't know if a copy from Eros would be better or not, but this Video and Sound version of the movie is not good quality.
The movie itself is actually quite good though, that is if you like over-the-top filmi revenge movies. Madhuri is great in the film, that girl can dance! And I always love Shahrukh Khan. So if you are a Madhuri or Shahrukh fan you will probably like this. Though Shahrukh and some of the other actors have some seriously bad hair in the film. Mullets never looked good on anyone.
My only other gripe is that the special effects were pretty bad in one scene in particular with an axe. I'm sure they could have done that without the special effects so why mess up a good scene?
All in all a good film for the Shahrukh/Madhuri fans or fans of the 90s revenge flicks like Karan Arjun.
I'M TOTALLY BUMMED that when I went to return or replace I missed the return date. This movie will definitely be on "MY FAVORITE BOLLYWOOD MOVIE LIST" to watch! I only wish I got a better copy.
MOVIE: 5 STAR
DVD QUALITY: 1 STAR (only because 1st half was ok / no delayed voices)
Look for similar items by category