- Format: Box set, PAL
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 6
- Classification: Exempt
- Studio: Oracle
- DVD Release Date: 5 Sept. 2005
- Run Time: 400 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B000A3OOPO
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 111,581 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Holocaust - Complete (6 Disc Box Set) [DVD]
|Price:||£43.14 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Comprehensive 6 box set of original footage taken upon the liberation of the concentration camps. Introduced by Simon Wiesenthal
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Having said that, one could argue that that contributes to the effect, the silent horror at what happened.
It's old quality (obviously) which wasn't made into this set at a time where digital improvements were available to old film, so don't expect it to look like you're there with the prisoners.
If you're looking to learn in detail about the camps, either go there yourself or buy a book on the subject. But if you want to SEE it without visiting, and aren't too bothered about in depth explanations, I'd recommend it. It's damned expensive though!
1. Holocaust - The Yellow Star
2. Holocaust - The Liberation of Auschwitz
3. Holocaust - The Liberation of Majdanek
4. Holocaust - Theresienstadt Camp, Deception and Reality
5. Holocaust - Concentration Camps Ravensbruck and Buchenwald
6. Holocaust - Concentration Camps Dachau and Sachsenhausen