- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
Wars at Work: An action guide for resolving workplace battles Paperback – 19 Oct 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Kaveh Mir has 20 years experience as a software house CEO/co-founder and environmental consultant. A long-time career and organisational coach with an MBA from the Cranfield School of Management, Mir is an Occupational Assessor certified by the British Psychology Association, the International Coaching Federation, and as a Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) Master. As Fellow Member of the Institute of Directors and the Charter Institute of Personal Development, Mir provides seminars in occupational assessment and organisational coaching. He is a skilled, dynamic public speaker and media liaison. Throughout his life, Mir has taken part in or observed many wars at work, witnessing first-hand the financial waste and negative emotional backlash such battles can cause. This rich background underlies his passion for applying practical knowledge of personality measurement and interpretation to resolving workplace wars and promoting a productive, respectful workforce. Mir and his family reside in the UK.
Top Customer Reviews
A young and talented writer,with the magic of an alchemist!
Highly recommended,and looking forward to read your next book.
The Psychometrics chapter was very informative.
Highly recommend the book
The author is insightful and knowledgeable is his understanding of the topic.
I would heartily recommend to friends and colleagues.
More please from Mr Mir.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Motivation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education
- Books > Children's Books > Reference
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias