- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Vermilion; 2Rev Ed edition (11 Sept. 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0091817005
- ISBN-13: 978-0091817008
- Product Dimensions: 15.3 x 2 x 22.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (109 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,286 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Understanding A. D. H. D. A Parent's Guide to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Children Paperback – Illustrated, 11 Sep 1997
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The essential guide to helping children with ADHD get the best possible help and support.
From the Publisher
The essential guide to helping children with ADHD get the best possible help and support.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent book. Was recommended by my sons consultant when he was diagnosed, great purchase,so helpful.Published 2 months ago by Laukai
I could rave about this book forever! It's brilliant, non judgemental, honest, well informed, it's like sat talking to another ADHD parent. Read morePublished 5 months ago by rk26
I can't recommend this book highly enough. As a parent of a newly diagnosed 9 year old son with ADHD, this book has been a lifeline. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Mathilda May
Medication, medication and more medication. Dr Green is very keen on tackling ADHD with drugs. Having talked to adults who have been on drugs as children and regretted it, I'd... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Diletta
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > SEN Teaching
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Child Development
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Discipline
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies