- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Faber & Faber; Main edition (8 Oct. 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0571202527
- ISBN-13: 978-0571202522
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 0.8 x 19.8 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 244,999 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Tender Taxes: Translations from Rainer Maria Rilke Paperback – 8 Oct 2001
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jo Shapcott was born and continues to live in London. Twice winner of the National Poetry Competition, she has published seven collections with Faber including Her Book: Poems 1988-1998 which selects from three earlier volumes: Electroplating the Baby (1988) which won the Commonwealth Poetry Prize, Phrase Book (1992) and My Life Asleep (1998) which won the Forward Poetry Prize. Her most recent collection Of Mutability (2010) won the Costa Book Award and in 2011 she was awarded the Queen's Gold Medal for Poetry.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?