- Paperback: 330 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (25 Jan. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1523416122
- ISBN-13: 978-1523416127
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 2.1 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,559,358 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A.T.O.N.: A.T.O.N. series book 1: Volume 1 Paperback – 25 Jan 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
For those of you who know her normal genre, be prepared for something very different from author Lindsay Anne Kendal. As with all of her books, she drags you into the story so you want to finish the chapter. But next thing you know, you're 3 or 4 chapters further, with no desire to stop!!!
While reading this book, I could feel myself being sucked in, as if I were watching it all happen. There were times I wanted to shout at the characters, to tell Declan what was going on, who was helping them in their time of need. Times you want to know who she is and what she said doing it all for, but also times, after finding out, you want to hit her for not getting to Declan quick enough, or not helping him out first. (But I don't think I would want to get involved with K-you might, but not me). As with all books by this author, don't expect the ending you want....as usual, she has us all hanging on for the next part of this series. She will have you wanting to know what the Toledo's have coming to them, but we'll just have to wait and see.