- Feeling crafty? See our wide range of hobby tools to help make your projects shine.
Lea Stein Jewelry (Schiffer Book for Collectors) Hardcover – 27 Jun 2001
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
It is not so helpful as a guide to price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Does what it says on the tin ... wish there was an updated version available with some of the newer designs, but a useful research and reference book for collectors.Published 10 months ago by H M Roberts
Exactly what you would expect from Schiffer. It will keep my wife amused for hours. Good service from the suppliers, delivering well within the stated lead time. Would use again.Published 14 months ago by H T Ellis
I am giving the book to my sister, who loved Lea Stein. She will be using the book as a reference.Published on 13 Oct. 2014 by Sceptic
very collectable broaches, will never loose value... a good investment...Published on 29 Sept. 2014 by casey
No mention in the description that all prices are in American dollars - bit of a pain for an English collector. A decent coffee table book.Published on 10 Aug. 2014 by T.Gray. West Country
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Antiques & Collectables by Subject > Jewellery
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Reference & Price Guides
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts > Jewellery & Beadwork
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference