- Hardcover: 253 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (17 Nov. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1439828695
- ISBN-13: 978-1439828694
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 16.5 x 24.1 cm
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,415,164 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #344 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Automatic Control
- #1156 in Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Econometrics
- #1628 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Architecture & Microprocessors
- See Complete Table of Contents
Sparse Modeling: Theory, Algorithms, and Applications (Chapman & Hall/CRC Machine Learning & Pattern Recognition) Hardcover – 17 Nov 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"… an excellent introductory book for branching off into aspects of sparse modeling; it is also good for advanced students since it is contains an appendix with some of the mathematical background needed to learn from this book, including topics such as eigentheory, discrete Fourier transform, and subgaussian random variables. I very much recommend this book for researchers and students alike."
―Computing Reviews, May 2015
"A comprehensive, clear, and well-articulated book on sparse modeling. This book will stand as a prime reference to the research community for many years to come."
―Ricardo Vilalta, Department of Computer Science, University of Houston
"This book provides a modern introduction to sparse methods for machine learning and signal processing, with a comprehensive treatment of both theory and algorithms. Sparse Modeling is an ideal book for a first-year graduate course."
―Francis Bach, INRIA - École Normale Supérieure, Paris
About the Author
Irina Rish is a Research Staff Member at IBM T. J. Watson Research Center, New York.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Econometrics
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Architecture & Microprocessors
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Algorithms
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Automatic Control
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering