- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Longman (27 Feb. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0582772710
- ISBN-13: 978-0582772717
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 0.6 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 209,873 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Silas Marner: York Notes for GCSE Paperback – 27 Feb 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The version i have received, from Amazon, looks like someone has photocopied the original.. Pictures are black and white (other York Notes i have received have colour pictures). In addition, some of the printing are misaligned with the page edges and the text is not as clear as I woudl expect, even though the book is smaller than other York Notes (about A5 as opposed to the usual size which is slightly more than A4).
The book itself arrived promptly and was in excellent condition.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The start of this book is rather long-winded and rambling, as the author sets the scene over several chapters. It takes some work to get into the book. Read morePublished on 8 May 2014 by Sue