- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Sharks and Rays: Elasmobranch Guide of the World - Pacific Ocean, Indian Ocean, Red Sea, Atlantic Ocean, Caribbean, Arctic Ocean Hardcover – 30 Dec 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Hopefully this book will go some way to helping people understand these beautiful creatures and will help protect them from the aweful killing spree that fishermen all over the world have undertaken on this species. Between 40 to 100 million sharks are slaughtered every year [along with tens of millions of rays)in the most brutal fashion, many are just finned and their bodies discarded like trash into the ocean. Not only is this wasteful and cruel but it is unsubstainable fishing at it's worst. Please do not eat shark meat, shark fin soup or buy products made from sharks. If sharks become extinct, and we are heading that way, it will be a disaster for our oceans world wide.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Marine Life
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Vertebrates > Fish
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Hydrobiology
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Wild Animals > Aquatic Creatures
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Animal Sciences
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Water Sports > Swimming & Diving