- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Selected Poems of Ivor Gurney (Oxford Poets) Paperback – 6 Nov 1997
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"That such a distinctive voice should not have found its way into the canon of 20th-century English poetry is curious." -- Michael Poole, the Listener
About the Author
About the Author The late Ivor Gurney was a poet and composer known for the work he wrote during and immediately following World War I. About the Editor P.J. Kavanagh is a poet and novelist. He is the editor of the Collected Poems of Ivor Gurney and, with James Michie, The Oxford Book of Short Poems. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.