- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Scratch Programming in easy steps: Covers Versions 2.0 and 1.4 Paperback – 30 Sep 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Sean McManus writes inspiring books about business and technology. His books include Scratch Programming in easy steps and Web Design in easy steps and he has written for magazines including The MagPi, Raspberry Pi Geek and Internet Magazine. Sean is also a Code Club volunteer.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
These days, you get lots of lovely screenshots, and a super-friendly language to compose your efforts. With the help of this book, your child will whizz through the learning process of Scratch, and will soon be producing games works of art with which to amuse you.
You should try and insure that they follow the book from chapter to chapter though. If they jump straight to the more interesting games at the end, they will not understand what they have to do, as the chapters are designed to be followed in sequence.
This is probably not the only book you will want to buy your child on Scratch, but it should be the first.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > PC & Video Games
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Introduction to Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Secondary