- Hardcover: 99 pages
- Publisher: Gazelle; 3rd Revised ed. edition (31 Oct. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1626340463
- ISBN-13: 978-1626340466
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 2.3 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (201 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,848 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
SLIGHT EDGE Hardcover – 31 Oct 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Jeff Olson has built several multimillion-dollar sales and marketing organizations, hosted seminars in every major city in the United States, and produced more than 900 television programs centered on personal development. Over the past twenty years, Jeff has helped hundreds of thousands of individuals achieve better levels of financial freedom and personal excellence.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I would say the first 40% of the book seemed repetitive and annoyingly stating the obvious but then something clicked and became absolute life-philosophy tutorial gold. Give the book a chance you won't regret it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The central theme of the book is that simple daily disciplines repeated consistently add up to success of failure. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Richard Moore
Things are easy to do but those things are even easier not to do. A must read will change everythingPublished 1 month ago by Kaz
People can learn so much about themselves from this book. It's a must read.Published 2 months ago by Sue