- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Rising Strong Paperback – 27 Aug 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"A mind-blowing, life-changing read … gets to the heart of life" (Red magazine)
"An inventive approach to self-help and healing from an author who has helped countless readers change their lives." (Kirkus)
"Brené Brown is the master of hope, of believing things could be all right as well as finding ways to try and make them better." (Metro)
A powerful new book from Brené Brown, the international bestselling author of Daring Greatly, on how to have the courage to embrace fear, failure and vulnerability to create a life you loveSee all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The book guides us through the Rising Strong process, explaining how we can apply the framework to different situations and experiences. She is careful to explain this isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution and this is one of the key factors that makes this book so valuable.
Rather than telling readers what to think and which conclusions to draw (as many personal development books do), she provides us with the questions and tools to get curious with ourselves and deepen our understanding of why we feel what we feel, think what we think and do what we do.
The Rising Strong process is summarised as follows:
1. The Reckoning: walking into our story (recognising and getting curious with our feelings, thoughts and actions)
2. The Rumble: owning our story (getting honest about the stories we’re creating and challenging them)
3. Revolution: Creating a new ending (taking the key lessons from our rumble and applying them to create new, braver stories that enable us to live wholeheartedly)
Through sharing case studies and her own anecdotes (including those in which she acknowledges she is capable of being the shamer as well as feeling ashamed), she shows what this process looks like in practice.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really insightful book. Good quality binding - great delivery and packaging.Published 1 day ago by Connor
Shew! So much to digest! This book has stirred up so many things that are lurking under the surface ....time to rewrite my story!Published 16 days ago by Itzregan
Insightful and a true pleasure to read. Brown's written style makes her work accessible even to those with no background in her subject. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Stephanie Hancox