- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Rhythmanalysis: Space, Time and Everyday Life Paperback – 1 Mar 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'...the most thorough account of Lefebvre's work on time yet available to an English-speaking audience and, as such, it really demands to be read. ..Lefebvre's work encourages rhythmanalysis as a sensibility, as close to the poetic as the scientific...a welcome addition to Lefebvre's work available in English. As the most comprehensive translation of his studies of time and rhythm so far, it will be of very wide interest...Whoever we are, Rhythmanalysis will enrich our theoretical and empirical investigations.'--Sanford Lakoff
About the Author
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Interested in ideas such as the different types of rhythms, how space body and time interact, and what the difference is in having presence vs. the present? Then this book is for you.
It is difficult to comprehend due to the amount of ideas being presented at once, but with a few reads, does become understandable.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy > History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology