- Paperback: 262 pages
- Publisher: Academica Press (30 July 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1930901127
- ISBN-13: 978-1930901124
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,539,211 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Reflections on Liberty, Democracy and the Union (Irish research studies) Paperback – 30 Jul 2002
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Robert McCartney's trenchant and lucid expositions have been one of the few means by which the people of these islands have been able to appreciate the true nature of contemporary politics. He has consistently rendered an invaluable service to democracy and the rule of law in both Britain and Ireland. Conor Cruise O'Brien
About the Author
Robert McCartney QC is the leader of the UK/Unionist Party, a member of the Northern Ireland assembly and a Queen's Counsel. He contributes to the Times, Daily Telegraph, Observer, Belfast Telegraph and the Irish Times.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > Great Britain
- Books > History > Europe > Ireland
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > Europe
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Political Science > History