- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Policing, Surveillance and Social Control Paperback – 20 Mar 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Tim Newburn is Professor of Criminology and Social Policy at the London School of Economics. He is currently President of the British Society of Criminology. Tim is the author or editor of over 30 books, the most recent of which are The Politics of Crime Control (edited with Paul Rock, Oxford University Press 2006); Policy Transfer and Criminal Justice (with Trevor Jones, Open University Press 2007); and the Handbook of Criminal Investigation (co-edited with Tom Williamson and Alan Wright, Willan Publishing 2007). --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
Look for similar items by category