- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
UK Monetary Policy from Devaluation to Thatcher, 1967-82 (Palgrave Studies in the History of Finance) Hardcover – 9 May 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Duncan Needham is Research Fellow at Darwin College, Cambridge and Associate Director of the Centre for Financial History at Newnham College, Cambridge where he works on contemporary UK economic history. Before returning to academia, he worked as a credit trader at JP Morgan and then as a structured credit portfolio manager at Cairn Capital. Dr Needham lectures in economic history and teaches undergraduate and graduate courses in history, economics and politics.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Finance and Stock Market History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Macroeconomics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance
- Books > History > Europe > Great Britain
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference