- Paperback: 1600 pages
- Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell; 8th edition edition (23 Oct. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0421907908
- ISBN-13: 978-0421907904
- Product Dimensions: 15.9 x 6.1 x 23 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 474,161 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Lloyd's Introduction to Jurisprudence Paperback – 23 Oct 2008
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
It is also excellent value!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
From personal experience this is a great book on jurisprudence and a treasure for law students (as expected from one of the Sweet & Maxwell "black" books). Read morePublished on 26 April 2015 by Hummingbird
It is exactly what you would expect. It's full of useful essays and extracts from great jurisprudential works. Read morePublished on 3 Mar. 2014 by Timothy Cooper