- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Knowledge Power: Interdisciplinary Education for a Complex World Paperback – 10 Feb 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Alan Wilson is currently Professor of Urban and Regional Systems in the Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis at University College London and Chair of the Arts and Humanities Research Council. He was Vice-Chancellor of the University of Leeds from 1991-2004 and then Director-General for Higher Education at the (then) Department for Education and Skills. He is a Fellow of both the British Academy and the Royal Society, and was knighted for services to Higher Education in 2001.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Adult & Continuing Education > Adult Guidance & Handbooks
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Education Management & Organisation > Strategies & Policy
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Higher & Further Education
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Teacher Training
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies