- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: 2000 AD Graphic Novels; 01 edition (14 Aug. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1781082529
- ISBN-13: 978-1781082522
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 1.5 x 26.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (14 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 175,327 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Judge Dredd: v. 23: The Complete Case Files Paperback – 14 Aug 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Other stories include the return of Rico (again?!!?) and you also have the return of the Angels and Death himself making a quick pit stop. Interesting "discussion" with Dredd and the Chief Judge in "The Decision". You'd not see that in the McGruder days - different and I liked it.
Art is a mixed bag as usual, but nothing that I didn't really like - as for the writing, 13 of the 15 stories are by John Wagner, so can't find a fault there.
The cover gallery contains a couple of nice covers - including one of Stallone as Dredd. I'd almost forgotten about that film!!
Best of the Case Files for a long time and a return to form for Mega City
Following this, John Wagner is back with a series of solid one-offs, some comedic, others laying groundwork for ‘The Pit’. These days, it’s quite rare to see Carlos Ezquerra brought out for anything less than an epic, so it feels a bit of a welcome novelty to see him on several shorter stories here. In the midst of this run of Wagner gold is something of an oddity – Pat Mills and Paul Johnson retelling ‘The Return of Rico’ from prog 30.Read more ›
Art work varies from artist to artist on the whole very. Good