- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Introduction to Theories of Popular Culture Paperback – 31 May 1995
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Dominic Strinati is a Lecturer in Sociology at the University of Leicester. He is the author of An Introduction to Studying Popular Culture (Routledge 2000). --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
Top customer reviews
Some very good information although it was hard for me to digest, however thats probably just me!
Well worth it!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Political Science
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology