- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Pregnancy Book reviews
Hypnobirthing Home Study Course Manual: Step by step guide to an easy, natural and pain free birth Paperback – 30 Jun 2016
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
I just wanted to thank you for your wonderful Hypnobirthing Hub course. I had a beautiful, amazing birth experience. It gave me much more confidence in myself and as a mother! I was so relaxed and calm I has no idea how far along I was and gave birth 27 mins after arriving at hospital with absolutely no intervention of any kind, not even a VE! It was pure and perfect. Thank you from me and my very happy baby x Emma Mathews, New York US "Thanks so much for all the Hypnobirthing Hub information and your own twin birth was a total inspiration! The birth of our twin girls was so easy and completely natural! We arrived at the hospital 7cm dilated, midwives couldn't believe it. I so comfortable I could even walk in. The birth was a magical experience and really transforming as a person, knowing that you can do it on your own and even with twins! It's an eye popping thought. Thanks again!" Aliya, Nila, Troy and Eden, Australia Baby Nayla was born this morning just before 8am. She was 50cm long and 3.8kg in weight and all perfect in every way. The Surges started just after my membranes released at 3am. I was able to rest through surges while listening to your birth music. It wasn't painful at all and actually I was quite a peace, until the surges was so close together we had to go to the birth centre. There I went from 6cm to having Nayla in my arms within 30 minutes. It was extremely quick but very easy. She made some noises but didn't cry at all, it was a perfect gentle birth as I pictured it would be. Thank you for giving me a confident birth. Eridani Saleh, Sydney Australia
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Baby Development
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Popular Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Meditation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Meditation