- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Globe Pequot Press (30 Dec. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0762749385
- ISBN-13: 978-0762749386
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 1.8 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 637,885 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
How to Start a Home-Based Children's Birthday Party Business (Home-Based Business Series) Paperback – 30 Dec 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"This enthusiastic book provides practical advice on the possible pitfalls of event planning, particularly when dealing with children and their parents. It reads like a conversation with an experienced friend." --"Library Journal"
This enthusiastic book provides practical advice on the possible pitfalls of event planning, particularly when dealing with children and their parents. It reads like a conversation with an experienced friend. Library Journal"
From the Back Cover
Make a kid s big day your business! From modest festivities that parents typically shell out $200 400 for, to $100,000 first-birthday bashes as reported in the New York Times, the twenty-first century is rapidly becoming the gilded age of children s birthday parties. Planning these events has become a profession in itself. The children s birthday party business is booming and it offers an ideal entree for those hoping to start a home-based business with low financial risk. This book shows you how. Combining straightforward language with a host of essential organizing tips, useful checklists, and easy-to-follow worksheets, Amy Jean Peters takes you through every aspect of setting up and running a thriving home-based children s birthday party business. Whether you re just starting to explore your options for a home-based business or are used to being your own boss, this guide helps you channel your creativity and shows you how to get your business off the ground. You ll be the one parents turn to! Part-Time and Full-Time Options How to Create a Work Space at Home The Nuts and Bolts of Establishing a New Business Preparations for Your First Party The Basics of Record-keeping Legal Matters"See all Product description
Top Customer Reviews
For those who have commented on this book being geared towards the American market, it simply uses a few american terms. Ideas can be replicated and the basic start up process is the same.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Accounting & Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Business Plans
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Home-Based Businesses
- Books > Food & Drink > Entertaining & Special Occasions > Party Planning