- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
A History of the University of Cambridge: Volume 4, 1870–1990: 1870-1990 Vol 4 Hardcover – 10 Dec 1992
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This book, and its companion volumes, is of much interest not only to the historian but also to any graduate of Cambridge who is curious about its evolution or who views with concern the current tug of war between the government and the two oldest universities.' Cambridge: The Magazine of the Cambridge Society
Volume IV of the History explores the fascinating developments in 'the federation' of the University 1870–1990, including the entry of women and the roles of religion and learning.