- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Getting the Buggers to Add Up (Getting the Buggers) Paperback – 6 Apr 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"'It was a very interesting read with plenty of ideas for use in the mathematics classroom... This book is excellent value and of interest to the NQT as well as the experienced teacher. Get it, read it and put it into practice.' TES 'I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed reading and thinking about this book. I would make staff read it, saving all our INSET budget. It resonates so well with our Teaching and Learning and Behaviour policies that staff, for various reasons, can't, won't, don't always apply... It is very readable and should have a big impact on Maths teaching.' Catherine Sykes, Deputy Headteacher, Gawthorpe High School, Burnley."
About the Author
Mike Ollerton is Senior Lecturer in Mathematics at St Martin's College, Lancaster.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Classroom Management
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies