- Hardcover: 250 pages
- Publisher: Crown Publications; Revised edition (April 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0517501112
- ISBN-13: 978-0517501115
- Product Dimensions: 14.7 x 2.4 x 21.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 498,633 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Finnish Cookbook (International Cookbook Series) Hardcover – 1 Apr 1989
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Inside Flap
From the Crown Classic Cookbook series--which features a collection of the world's best-loved international cookbooks, specially adapted for use in American kitchens.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This book would have gotten five stars if the measures were international.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Took me right back to my mums kitchen and all the wonderful things she used to cook. Now I can do the same. Well worth getting.Published 15 months ago by Maj-Lis Hartley
I have been using this book a while now and after visiting Finland alot of times I can recreate the good wholesome food that I enjoyed out there. Read morePublished on 21 Sept. 2009 by Amazon Customer