- Paperback: 528 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Inc.,US; 5th Revised edition edition (30 Sept. 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070066345
- ISBN-13: 978-0070066342
- Product Dimensions: 25.2 x 20.4 x 3.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 584,105 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Film Art: An Introduction Paperback – 30 Sep 1996
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
informative look at the history of films.
Well, to be honest, it has lots of pictures
and makes good use of them. If you love film,
you'll love this book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
...This book, however, does have several good points:
1. It is a competant tool for references and dip-ins
2. It has a spell binding reputation
3. Read more