- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: Polebridge Press (30 May 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1598151460
- ISBN-13: 978-1598151466
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.6 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,065,550 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Fabricating Faith: How Christianity Became a Religion Jesus Would Have Rejected Paperback – 30 May 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Richard Hagenston is an ordained United Methodist minister and former pastor. He holds a Master of Divinity degree from Wesley Theological Seminary and a master’s in journalism from Indiana University.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
You can draw your own conclusions all the time.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Bible Studies > New Testament > Criticism & Interpretation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Church History
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > History
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Judaism > History
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Judaism > Theology