- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
The English Parliaments of Henry VII 1485-1504 (Oxford Historical Monographs) Hardcover – 13 Aug 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Definitive...this book is a pleasure to read and a gap-filler for any late-medieval and Tudor scholars library. (DeLloyd J. Guth, Reviews in History)
A masterly general study marked by rigorous analysis, clarity and readability. (Northern History.)
Original, insightful, elegantly written in a sparse style, this is a fine book and, as the book of a thesis, an outstanding one. (S. J. Payling, English Historical Review)
A book built upon impressively extensive and thorough archival research... Concise and clear in its elucidation. (Lloyd Bowen, Welsh History Review.)
About the Author
I was educated at Corpus Christi College, Oxford. As a graduate student, I worked on Henry VII's reign under the supervision of Dr Steven Gunn. On completing my doctoral thesis in 2005, I was appointed to a junior research fellowship at Merton College, Oxford. In 2007 I took up the post of lecturer in early modern history at Bangor University. My research focuses on politics, government, and the constitution in the early Tudor period.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > History > Europe > Great Britain > The Plantaganets & Medieval England
- Books > History > Europe > Medieval
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Structure & Processes
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference