- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; Revised ed. edition (1 July 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1846190312
- ISBN-13: 978-1846190315
- Product Dimensions: 15.9 x 1.2 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 556,786 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
EMQs in Obstetrics and Gynaecology: Pt. 1, MCQs and Key Concepts (MasterPass Series) Paperback – 1 Jul 2006
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"'Extended Matching Questions are increasingly being adopted as a format of written assessment, both in the undergraduate and postgraduate setting. EMQ's have considerable advantages over formats such as MCQ's and True/False questions, in that they test the application of knowledge and problem solving in a clinical context rather than simple factual recall; EMQ's appear to do so reliably, and there is less cueing and reliance on elimination of obviously incorrect answers. Consequently, it is likely that EMQ's will replace many of the older written assessment formats.' Andrea Akkad, Marwan Habiba and Justin Konge, in the Preface"
About the Author
Respectively Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Honorary Senior Lecturer in Medical and Social Care Education, University of Leicester; Senior Lecturer, Honorary Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Leicester; Professor in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Leicester
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Mostly clinical questions - some anatomy and other basic science questions related to O & G would be a good addition.
Did both sections in one afternoon - so that makes it rather expensive. Buy and share..
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Exams
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Gynaecology & Obstetrics