- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: The Do Book Co (14 May 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1907974229
- ISBN-13: 978-1907974229
- Product Dimensions: 11.9 x 1.3 x 17.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 89,274 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Do Breathe: Calm Your Mind. Find Focus. Get Stuff Done. (Do Books) Paperback – 14 May 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
From a life of 'doing' in the world of advertising to a life of 'being' as a yoga and mindfulness teacher, Michael now works on the integration of both. His business, Stillworks, coaches individuals, teams and organisations on Mindful Productivity and Mindfulness. He is also co-creator of the iPhone app, Breathe Sync, that brings your breathing into sync with your heart to reduce stress and improve focus. He believes the world needs to calm down and we would all get a lot more done if we did.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really enjoyed this book. I now keep it in my bag so i can dip in and out of it whenever i feel the need to 'breathe'
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Time Management
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Stress
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Popular Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Stress Management
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Meditation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Meditation