- Paperback: 282 pages
- Publisher: University of Chicago Press (21 Nov. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 022641647X
- ISBN-13: 978-0226416472
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 976,701 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Data-Centric Biology: A Philosophical Study Paperback – 21 Nov 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Sabina Leonelli is associate professor of philosophy and history of science at the University of Exeter.