- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Element; New edition edition (18 Feb. 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0007133014
- ISBN-13: 978-0007133017
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 1.8 x 26.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 588,383 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Complete Illustrated Guide - Holistic Herbal: A safe and practical guide to making and using herbal remedies Paperback – Illustrated, 18 Feb 2002
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
‘… a beautifully illustrated reference book on herbal remedies which offers a readable and aesthetically pleasing introduction to herbalism’ Ms London (review of CIG Holistic Herbal).
From the Back Cover
Herbal medicine is enjoying a much deserved revival with more and more people turning to its safe, natural remedies which are free from harmful side-effects.
The most comprehensive and authoritative guide available, this herbal offers clear, step-by-step advice on the use of herbal medicine for the safe treatment of a wide range of complaints. Its unique holistic approach enables you to restore and maintain wellbeing by treating the body as a whole.
Complete Illustrated Guide Holistic Herbal includes:
• Clear explanation of the body’s systems
• Treatment of a wide range of complaints and diseases
• How to gather herbs and prepare remedies
• An A-Z herbal featuring more than 200 herbs