- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
The Competency Curriculum Tookit: A Competency Curriculum Tookit Implementing the PLTS at KS3 (Developing Plts Through Themed) Paperback – 8 Jun 2009
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This book should be the guide for every middle school teacher, and will go a long way to launching a new breed of can-do, self-sufficient learners. --Colin Rose "Founder, Accelerated Learning Systems"
It is a superb toolkit. It has the right instrument for the right job and the teacher s task is to work out what the youngsters need. It oozes with practical suggestions, practical ideas and opportunites for young people. Enjoy it... and use it. --Professor Mick Waters
After reading through [The Competency Curriculum Toolkit], I am convinced more than ever that the development of PLTS is not a way to motivate, develop, engage, challenge and inspire young people, it is THE way. --John Jones writer, presenter and educational consultant
About the Author
Jackie Beere, best-selling author of The Learner s Toolkit ISBN: 9781845900700, is a consultant trainer and School Improvement partner, having been Headteacher at Campion School, Northants. In 2002 Jackie was awarded the OBE for her services to education. Helen Boyle has spent the last ten years working in education, leading and implementing innovative teaching and learning initiatives and since 2004 has been the lead teacher at Campion School developing the RSA Opening Minds programme at key Stage 3.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Education Management & Organisation > Educational Psychology
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Education Management & Organisation > Strategies & Policy
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Secondary
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies