- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: IVP (18 April 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1844742555
- ISBN-13: 978-1844742554
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 1.4 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,006,420 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
A Bird's eye view of Paul: The Man, His Mission and His Message Paperback – 18 Apr 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Publisher
The man, his mission and his message
From the Author
This book is meant as an introduction to the apostle Paul for laypersons and undergraduate students and as a refresher for pastors and ministers. My objective is to get people excited about reading Paul's letters, preaching Paul's gospel and living the Christian life the way Paul thought it should be lived. My aim is to go deeper into Paul but without losing people in the mire of scholarly debates and complex technicalities. I want to show that what Paul has to say to the church today is both relevant and riveting. ...