- Paperback: 380 pages
- Publisher: Alyson Publications Inc; First Edition edition (27 Dec. 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1555831745
- ISBN-13: 978-1555831745
- Product Dimensions: 13.7 x 2.3 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 600,940 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Bi Any Other Name: Bisexual People Speak Out Paperback – 27 Dec 1995
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
An anthology of writings with the common link of bisexuality. It gathers together the voices of over 70 bisexuals, both men and women. Life stories are related - personal, political, spiritual and historical - in prose, poetry, art and essays.
Top Customer Reviews
Highly highly recommended
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great reading. The pleasure for me is I know one of the people in the book. I bought it after he suggested it.Published on 24 Jan. 2015 by C. G.
This is a wonderful book. After reading a plethora of gay and lesbian coming-out anthologies, I was so happy to come upon a book that talked about *my* community. Read morePublished on 15 Jan. 1998
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Bisexuality
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Political & Social Issues
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Sexual Behaviour
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences