- Buy three paperbacks for £10 from the qualifying selection when dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
AniMalcolm Paperback – 25 May 2017
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Reviews for The Parent Agency:
“Funny, sometimes moving, always engaging” Guardian
“I love this book because it really made me laugh! The best book I’ve read since I was born!” Tom, 11, LoveReading4Kids
“Exciting and funny – I didn't want to put it down!” Daisy, 10, LoveReading4Kids
Reviews for The Person Controller:
“A perfect combination of humour, magic and a happy ending.” Charlotte Norman, Waterstones Bookseller
“A real page turner… a compelling story with relatable characters and meaningful life lessons." Huffington Post
From the Inside Flap
From David Baddiel, the brightest new star of children's books and winner of the LOLLIES award, comes a laugh-out-loud adventure for every child who ever wondered what it might be like to be a bit of an animal... Malcolm doesn't like animals. Which is a problem because his family love them. Their house is full of pets. What the house is NOT full of is stuff Malcolm likes. Such as the laptop he wanted for his birthday. The only bright spot on the horizon is the Year Six school trip, which Malcolm never thought his parents would pay for. And yet there he is, on the bus, heading to... oh no. A farm. Over the next days, Malcolm changes. He learns a lot about animals. More, in many ways, than he would like. He learns what it's really like to be an animal. A whole series of animals, in fact... It does make him think differently. And speak differently. And eat differently. And, um, smell differently. But will he end up the same as before? Because sometimes the hardest thing to become is... yourself.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Although i think that his others are better…
· If you want to start reading David Baddiel books then I think you should start like this: