- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: Brandeis University Press (30 Nov. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1584653469
- ISBN-13: 978-1584653462
- Product Dimensions: 23.6 x 15.7 x 2.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,925,240 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Americanization of Zionism, 1897-1948 (Brandeis Series in American Jewish History, Culture & Life) Hardcover – 30 Nov 2003
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"The essays are eloquent, deeply researched, and cogently argued, and they explicate Cohen's assumptions that Zionism in America was "a movement that was as much American as it was Zionist," and that Zionism has been a "barometer of the overall condition of the American Jewish minority."--Congress Monthly
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > United States
- Books > History > Social & Cultural > Jewish
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > Middle East
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies > Jewish Studies