- Boxed-product Weight: 358 g
- Delivery information: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Item model number: IMP120D
- ASIN: B004CHMP50
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 16 Nov. 2010
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (782 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
New Trent iCarrier IMP120D - (12000mAh) 5V 3A Dual USB Ports External Battery Charger/ Portable Back Up Power Bank/Power Pack Battery for iPad 4/ 3 /2, iPad mini, iPhone 5 /4S / 4, iPod Touch; Samsung Galaxy Note 2, S4/S3/S2; Google Nexus 10/7/4, HTC ONE series; LG Optimus series; Motorola Razr, Droid series; Nokia Lumia 900 / 800, Sony Xperia series, GoPro, and most 5V chargeable devices. (NEWEST VERSION, w/ Micro-USB input charge port)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Heavy duty 5V/2A-1A Dual USB Charger charges 2 Devices rapidly. 2A output is for iPad/Tablet and 1A output is for iPhone/Smartphones
- Enjoy 55 hours Movie time for iPhone 5 4S 4 3Gs 3G and iPod Touch 1G to 5G, 80% of the new iPad (iPad 3) battery life and 120% of iPad 2
- Compatible with Major Smart phones includes iPhone 5 4S 4 3Gs 3G, Android (Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Nokia, Blackberry, Sony Ericsson, etc...)
- No AC charger and/or iPhone/iPad adapter is included, but the iCarrier IMP120D is compatible with all original Apple cables and AC chargers. iCarrier is compatible with Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 but need a special cable from Naphos
- New version of the IMP120D iCarrier charges via micro-USB and does not come with an AC wall charger
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
NEW TRENT: iCarrier IMP120DThe iCarrier with 5V@2A/ 1A outputs is capable of charging a tablet (2A) and Smartphone (1A) at the same time.
Performance Highlight.Apple iPad 2: >120% battery life.
iPhone 5/ Android Smartphones:> 600% battery life.
Compatible with Most Smartphones and Tablets.Apple*: iPhone 5 / 4S / 4 / 3G, iPad mini, The New iPad 4 / 3 / 2 / iPad 1st gen, iPod Touch /Nano
Samsung: Galaxy Note II / Note, Galaxy S4 / S3 / S2, Galaxy Nexus and most Samsung phones.
HTC: ONE, One X, One S, Droid Incredible 4G, and most HTC phones.
Nokia: Lumia 920 / 900 / 710 / 800 / N8 / N9 and most Nokia phones.
Motorola: Razr Maxx HD, Droid series, and most Motorola phones
Blackberry**: Z10, Torch, Tour, Storm 2, Bold and most Blackberry phones
LG: Nexus 4, Optimus 4X / 2X / V / S / T, and most LG phones.
Other**: Nook COLOR, Nexus 10, Nexus 7, Galaxy Note / 10.1 / 8.0 / 7.0, Nintendo DSi / 3DS/XL, PSP / PS Vita and other compatible 5V devices
* For Apple devices, use the original Lightning or 30 pin cable.
**Some phone/tablets/devices may require a special converter cable to be compatible.
***New version iCarrier charges via micro-USB and does not come with an AC wall charger
Specifications.- Capacity 12000mAh@3.7V (44.4Wh)
- Recharge time: 8 -10 hrs
- Dimension: 2.9x2.8x1.1 inch New Trent is a trademark of New Trent Inc, and is exclusively marketed by Naphos on Amazon UK. Be sure to find the logo on both product and package to ensure a 10 months product warranty.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Function - not much to report here. Didn't take too long to fully charge the IMP1000 or my devices with it. Everything I tried, iPad 2s, iPhones, flip, HTCs, charged right up. I will be spending 18 hrs on airplanes and in airports this weekend flying from London to Kansas City so we'll see how it does. The high charging capacity is going to be wonderful and will be put to the test.
Ease of use - plug it in to charge. Simple. Plug in a device and press power. Simple. The only complaint I had at first was the fact that you have to hold down the power button for a couple seconds to turn it on or off but I have come to appreciate that... For now.
Accessories - the bag is a nice touch, but I never use those things. I just end up tossing the product into my bag and go. The charging cables are nice too and unexpected. The extra adapters are nice.
Overall - a nice looking product that does what it is supposed to. I am glad didn't end up with a good looking piece of junk in fancy packaging. Better value for the money than any other mobile charger I found on Amazon.Read more ›
It had probably the biggest capacity in one of these portable external batteries. I had it within a few days and was impressed with the quality, this being my first New Trent product. It came with about a 75% charge, so I used that to charge my phone a few times and my ipod until it was flat. Gave it a full recharge and it was off to the island we went.
It lasted me the full week, only running out on the ferry home. It performed faultlessly all week, turning off when the phone fully charged. Really impressed! Probably got about 5 full charges of the phone. It never got hot whilst in use, which some of these can do.
The only thing I would like to see is a better charge indicator. Also, it only came with 2 connectors, a mini usb and ideally, a Samsung Galaxy S (mini usb variant?) connector. Would have liked to have seen some more connectors.
Overall, its a brilliant bit of kit.
needed to keep my phone topped up for obligitory photos/twitter/facebook etc. Rather than take lots of
batteries which would only work with my current phone I thought I'd try a USB charger
In summary I'm delighted with the purchase -- using it more and more every week!
Nice packaging. Clean and stylish & Arrived in a couple of days
In the box:
* 2A charger
* Powerpack containing a 11000 mAh battery
* A USB cable ending up in a simple power jack connector
* A series of replaceable tips including the obligitory micro USB (my interest)
The unit itself has only one USB port unlike some units, and charging of the unit itself isn't via
USB, but via a regular power connector (2A). My first charge took around 6h
In a week of testing (results at blog below) the charger charged my Nokia N900 (1350 mAh) around 6.5
times -- very respectable
The only 2 points to be aware of
- If you want to *charge* one of these packs from USB get the lower capacity New Trent device
- a friend has a slightly different model and loves it too
- Many devices will only charge at 500 mA using the supplied cable -- at least my N900 did. IMO this
SHOULD be fixed in the supplied charger/cable though note the charger does work just slower.Read more ›
|Length: 2:00 Mins|
The battery lasted all week using it everyday. (See video for details)
It knows when your device is fully charged and switches itself off - clever! That way it doesn't run itself down when you're charging something overnight.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This thing is incredible. I purchased it in 2013 and it still holds a full charge.
It's been sitting in my drawer for over two years unused and it's still full, I... Read more
a very good portable battery for its time, but outdated now.Published 1 month ago by Alexander Hristov
Since Iphone battery can last longer now, there is no need to use this product except for travelling.Published 3 months ago by Tianyi Wang
Used for travelling to countries where the power is likely to fail, what a great product, really high capacity and does not lose its charge when in storage. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Mr B Jones
Great battery. I have been using it quite regularly for over 3 years now. Still holds a charge very well and can fully charge my 3000mAh galaxy s5 several times when out and... Read morePublished 11 months ago by chunk
I bought this in May 2012, and we are now in January 2016, and this is still going strong! It feels quality, and is an impressive tool. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Iphito
I am sure there are plenty of better battery packs around these days, but I bought this a few years ago and it's been with me on most of my trips and saved me countless times after... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Mital Patel