- Product Dimensions: 9 x 5.7 x 2.6 cm ; 159 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 381 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: AK-71AN7105-W5KA
- ASIN: B00EJA28ES
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 4 Nov. 2012
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1,208 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Anker 40W 5-Port High Speed Desktop USB Charger with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad Air 2, Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge, Nexus, HTC M9, Nokia and More (White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- PowerPort 5 with 5 Anker Micro USB Cables
- Multi-port USB Charger. 5 High-speed Charging Ports Deliver 40w of Power.
- Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge
- Proprietary technology developed to keep you and your devices safe. Includes surge protection, temperature control and other advanced safety features
- Input :AC 100-240V USB Output :5V / 8A (total)
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
40W 5-Port USB Charging Hub & Micro USB Cables (Assorted Lengths)
Top Customer Reviews
OK, a little more detail then. This 5 port USB charger will charge everything at the same time, including the most power hungry tablets on the market. It doesn't matter the make of the device as it has the internal circuits to charge nearly all devices that use USB power. Find a central location (I have 1 in the living room and 1 in my bedroom), get a few extra cables and charge all your tech the fastest speed the device can charge at.
It has very good build quality and has a nice weight to it. There's no faffing around with which port to connect your phone either. Just connect the cable for your device to any USB port and it'll charge with the correct amount of power.
If you're thinking about buying this then you must need this type of solution. I recommend just to buy one and see how useful it is. It took me 3 days to decide to buy a 2nd charger and I now think it's worthwhile investment. Hope this helped someone.
If you need something to do the job, these are the guys.....
Anker contacted me and arranged a refund. I have now got a replacement product and it works great. Looks like the problems have been sorted out
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worked great to start. But ports started failing until none of them work. No avenue for replacement with a non defective unit.Published 1 month ago by Sam Elsi
Very good, a really useful addition to the charging challenge!Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
I am turning into quite the Anker "fan-boy" (note Anker I would love some free products to review. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Neilm22
Awful, mine arrived with only two inputs working, however, both stopped working few weeks later.Published 4 months ago by Ju
Mine is similar as the other ones, it was great at the beginning, couple of ports started working from around 20 months, I was not that bothered as I still had 3 left, now it is... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Liang T.
Worked well for a while but now will not charge. This has only had use when we are away, because it saves taking lots of separate chargers, so it has only had light use. Read morePublished 4 months ago by CloudR