Other Sellers on Amazon
First4Spares 4.5cm Knob For Casserole & Saucepan Lids
|Price:||£7.95 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Replacement Knob, Made By First4Spares, For Le Creuset Casserole & Saucepan Lids.
- Completely Oven And Heat Resistant And Comes With Retaining Screw For Easy Fixing.
- Fits Cookware: 16cm-22cm Round Casseroles, 14cm-22cm Saucepans, 23cm-25cm Oval Casseroles.
- Measurement: 4.5cm Diameter.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compatible replacement Le Creuset casserole lid knob.
4.5cm diameter knob completely oven and heat resistant with new retaining screw. If your Le Creuset casserole lid knob is broken or is in need of replacement, look no further.
•16cm - 22cm round casseroles
•14cm - 22cm saucepans
•23cm - 25cm oval casseroles
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
For about twenty years.
They wear very well.
But left in the hot oven of me Aga all night burnt the original to a crisp.
Finally got round to replacing it.
Not quite as tall as the original.
Seriously though, it arrived quickly and was just right. Brilliant service. Thank you First4Spares.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very good product, screw supplied not long enough used original otherwise perfectPublished 3 months ago by chris
It looks good and fits perfectly. Our previous cassorole lid knob had started to break up. Haven't used it in the oven yet so will report if it melts!!!Published 4 months ago by Heddlo
The edges all fell off the first time it went in the oven. I have now bought an original one. Total waste of money!Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Needed this to replace a solid metal knob that was too hot to handle.Published 8 months ago by R. Staddon